Prev: Re: DirtSide II Rules suggestions (Long) Next: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II

Silly DS2 Q for Jon

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 12:36:30 -0400
Subject: Silly DS2 Q for Jon

Jon,

Phil's questions on DS2 leaders got me thinking. I've always assumed
that
infantry units in DS2 were squads. The rules state they are fire teams
and
you even say 1-3 fire teams make up a squad. BUT, due to the Unit
Integrity
rules (pg23), all such fire teams must stay in base to base contact
(thus
they're just a squad stand made up of smaller stands).	If I play with
squad level stands am I hurting myself when it comes to C checks, leader
loss, under fire status, etc. because I am attributing these things to
an
entire squad instead of just a fire team? Should I adjust anything or is
the fact that both sides are equally effected balance everything out
just
fine?

Thanks,

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: DirtSide II Rules suggestions (Long) Next: A couple of Questions about Dirtside II