Prev: Re: Cool FT Book Next: Re: DirtSide II Rules suggestions (Long)

Re: Cool FT Book (Warning - Starfire plug)

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 12:24:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool FT Book (Warning - Starfire plug)

Well that explains the other races that come right from Starfire! I was
wondering...

What is SDS?

Paul

At 10:27 AM 5/15/97 +0200, you wrote:
>IDG is more than just shades of Starfire, actually - it was written as
>Starfire scenario module (which, due to its extreme size and printing
>costs, hasn't been published although it was reported as "finished"
over
>two years ago.) There is a Starfire scenario book covering the Crusade,

>and the Insurrection battles will be published in an electronic format
>(as will ISW4, in a month or so - we hope). IDG only covers the first
>half of the war, unfortunately - God knows what they've done with the
>second half :(
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>SDS member, among other things
>
>"Life is like a sewer.

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: Cool FT Book Next: Re: DirtSide II Rules suggestions (Long)