Prev: Re: Vectored Thrust (a fairly long post) Next: Re: getting off list

Re: Personalities in SGII

From: "Cleyne, Daniel" <DCleyne@v...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:16:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Personalities in SGII

> > hunter/warriors. ;)
> > Oh, help me, I'm *defending* the Ewoks! :@
>
> Chewbacca: an Ewok on steroids.
>
> I've got that little mini-story around here somewhere.. ;)

Wasn't the ewok planet originally supposed to be full of Wookees? At
least that would have provided some sort of real challenge for the
stormtroopers instead of them having to embarrass themselves. Pity Lucas
didn't rewrite these scenes in the Special Edition.

On a slightly different note. Has anyone seen the AT-ST that Kentucky
Fried Chicken are promoting as part of the Star Wars release? I got one
on the weekend and it seems like the perfect size for a support vehicle
in SG. Also the AT-AT in the same series looks about right for DS2.
Considering they are only 95c each with the quality being reasonably
good. I don't think you could go too far wrong. (so long as you don't
mind SW type figures)

Dan

Prev: Re: Vectored Thrust (a fairly long post) Next: Re: getting off list