Prev: Re: Personalities in SGII Next: Re: Scatterguns and SMPs... and PDAF

Re: getting off list

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:11:54 -0400
Subject: Re: getting off list

You've been sending your UNSUBSCRIBE messages to the mailing list e-mail
account. You have to send it to the mailing list SERVER e-mail account.
The
account is:

mxserver@bolton.ac.uk

At 03:46 PM 4/11/97 +0100, you wrote:
>does anyone on this list want to tell me how to remove my name I have
tried
>every combination of signoff and unsubscribe I can think of with no
luck.
>Although I really like Ground Zero Games I only collect my mail every
week
>or so and find that I have about 300 or so emails to wade through
>
>If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
>
>many thanks
>
>Weighty

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Personalities in SGII Next: Re: Scatterguns and SMPs... and PDAF