Prev: Re: Wave Gun II Next: Re: Dirtside II

Re: Wave Gun II

From: Daryl Poe <poe@f...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 11:46:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Wave Gun II

Justin Case wrote:

> With vector movement on the horizon, the Wave Gun and Spinal Mount
Nova
> Cannon will become much less effective

For my part, I haven't played enough games with the combination of
vector movement and those weapons to get a good feel of how hard
it is to line up a shot.

But, I think those weapons were overpowered before, so if it's somewhat
harder with vector movement, I count that as a "good thing".  As
long as it's not the situation where a player says, "I played the
whole game and never got a shot!".

Daryl

Prev: Re: Wave Gun II Next: Re: Dirtside II