Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 08:05:26 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

> Date: 	 Sun, 23 Mar 1997 14:04:09 -0500 (EST)
> From: 	 BJCantwell@aol.com
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

> > Basically as above - the DS/FW line is just TOO big as it stands!!
CMD
> >  introduced all sorts of odd variants, some of which sold and some
didn't.

> Jon (and KR for that matter),
>
> Have you considered producing a "conversion pack" of specialty
turrets, dozer
> blades, etc.	These could then be added to whichever basic hull a
player was
> using to base his force around, allowing you to produce limited
numbers of
> ADV's, command tanks, AEV's, Counter-battery Radars, etc...
>
> A suggestion.
>
> Brian

Yes, we here in the US at Geo-Hex have considered it.  We intend to
do at least two different turret packs and may have some "custom
bits" made up.	I already have jerry cans and assorted weapons for
SGII diorama buffs (have I told you about this, Jon?!?),  and I've
received in some 25mm tank commanders and drivers as well as custom
hatches and hatch covers for the 25mm resin.  I guess I haven't been
hearing the groans from the DSII crowd with my attention on SGII -
I'll do something for DSII in the near run, promise!!  I should have
masters to Jon for his approval soon.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex