Prev: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 08:05:26 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

> From: 	 "Authorized User" <JKinder@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
> Subject:	 Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex
> Date: 	 Sat, 22 Mar 1997 22:26:49 -0600

> Jon T. (GZG) said:
> PS: to answer an earlier post, yes, the new Sa'Vasku ships are ours;
the
> masters will be coming over to the US very shortly (along with our new
DSII
> 1/300 minis), so you'll just have to start pestering GeoHex in a while
> see when they're going to be out....:)
>
> I would really like to see more Future Wars models from GZG make it to
this
> side of the Atlantic. I have the 1992 GZG calalog and it lists several
> types of APC's and MIVC's not produced by Geo-Hex and I'd bet that the
GZG
> 1/300 line has increased since '92. Geo-Hex does have a wide variety
of
> battle tanks and specialty vehicles but is limited in infantry
vehicles.
> I've bought enough of their vehicles to have a reinforced battalion
sized
> unit but I can't see buying the tanks to start an opposing unit from
> Geo-Hex unless I can equip them with different infantry vehicles.
>	Does Full Thrust and its miniatures line sell better than
Dirtside and its
> miniature line in the States? The ship miniatures line seems to cover
the
> same range as in England, why can't the 1/300 vehicle range? Just
> wondering.
>
> John Kinder
> Jkinder@worldnet.att.net
>
> "Never wish an infantryman a good day"
> Charles Schultz

We slowed our releases of DSII stuff last year because of the release
of SGII AND the sheer #'s of packs we had to bring out for that.
Also, we had not received all the DSII stuff and we are anxiously
awaiting updated models.  We will begin to release more DSII items
starting in May '97 when we bring our CD ROM DSII Designer program
out.  Hopefully we can answer our critics and get a lot of new items
out all at once.  Look for DSII and the DSM mini's from us over the
summer.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex