Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

Re: Micro Machines

From: "Come on, let's shoot our way out of this - it'll be fun!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 07:46:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines

>Hey, did you guys know that Galoob Toys, the makers of Micro Machines,
=
>had a Web Page?! They have all kinds of cool stuff I didn't know they =
>made. The cheapest source of minis around I think.=20

Yeah, if you can *find* them. The B5 minis weren't on the market very
long
before they vanished, and I noticed that suddenly all the Star Trek
minis
have disappeared, too. And I never saw *any* of the Aliens minis out.

<sigh>

It's my understanding that you can order individual minis from Galoob,
but
the cost is...high.

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex