Prev: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: Robot Ship Rules [Final] (MEDIUM)

Re: Vector movement

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:09:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Vector movement

Jon Tuffley wrote:
> I'm sure the guys at Wireframe/Chamaeleon won't object to me telling
you
> that the FT/B5 rules are using BOTH movement systems; the EA and other

> "young" races get to use newtonian vectors, while the Minbari etc. use
> development of the original FT movement to simulate their "grav"
drives.
> The Centauri use the vector system but with some tweaks of their own,
as
> they retain some of the more advanced technology from their imperial
> heyday.

This is great news!  I am very glad to hear it, and I am really looking
forward to seeing it come out.

Ever since I read this I have been trying to connect to the Chameleon
Eclectic
website to find out when the EarthForce Sourcebook is due out, but I
have been
unable to get connected.  Does anyone know what CE's target date is?
(CE
target date + 6 months = earliest ship date)

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)		World Wide Weuvesite --
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)		http://www.wizard.net/~caw
mailto:chrisweuve@usa.net (perm)

Prev: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: Robot Ship Rules [Final] (MEDIUM)