Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Re: Points values, uses thereof.

Re: Threshold Damage Cards

From: rpruden@a... (Rob Pruden)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:22:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Threshold Damage Cards

Regarding Mike and Rick's comments:

Rick,

I'm not sure if the "draw one card at first threshold, two at second...,
etc." system will truly duplicate the effects of the existing die-roll
system.  I merely suggested it as a starting point for discussion.
Perhaps
the number of "internal explosions, draw 'x' more cards" would help
simulate
the current probability system.  I would imagine that you and others on
this
list might have a better idea.	I hope that we can continue this thread
for
a while to come up with a workable system for cards.

The same goes for the "attacker chooses weapon destroyed" result that I
suggested.  It gives a bit of additional randomness and drama without
requiring that the cards list specific weapons.  We may be able to come
up
with a more interesting alternative, however.

Any thoughts?

Rob

Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Re: Points values, uses thereof.