Prev: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors? Next: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

Re: FULL THRUST font

From: Michael Smit <mcsmit@a...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:27:23 -0500
Subject: Re: FULL THRUST font

Sometime in the past, you wrote:
}timj@uk.gdscorp.com wrote:
}>
}> Does anyone have a True Type font for a PC of the FULL THRUST digital
}> lettering  from the front cover of FT. I notice several Web sites
seem
}> to have it and the FAQ and wondered if they have the font or how they
}> did it.
}
}	I would love to get a hold of this font too.  I can beef up the
page
}with some new graphics.  Let me know too.

For general interest, there is a font that has been included in the many
versions of CorelDraw since version 3 called LCD.  This font is mostly
the
same.  Of course, you can't redistribute the raw TTF files from
CorelDraw.

However, you may have better luck looking for a freely distributable
version
of the LCD font.

Michael Smit
mcsmit@aros.net

Prev: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors? Next: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats