Prev: Re: FULL THRUST font Next: Fighter speeds [Was: The Liberator and fighter speed]

Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:41:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats

joachim wrote,

> @:) Crew of six -- IIRC, Blake's "seventh" was the ship's computer.
>
>    You've mispelled it.  It's ORAC.

Actually, I meant IIRC, as in "If I Remember Correctly..."

I couldn't remember the computer's name. :)

> I would have
> assumed that it was significantly smaller than the Enterprise,
>  whatever the crew size.

It's all relative. If you want the Federation to have only escorts, then
I'd
make the Liberator a cruiser. If you want the Feddies to have cruisers,
then
Liberator should be a battleship.

> There's no evidence
> that I recall of it's being able to fire in any direction except F.

I believe you're right. Was this true for the Feddie ships as well?
Hmm...a
game where all ships have only F-mounted weapons...talk about putting a
premium on maneuvering!

Scott Field

"This is the sort of conversation that can only end in a gunshot."
				  -- Franklin

Prev: Re: FULL THRUST font Next: Fighter speeds [Was: The Liberator and fighter speed]