Prev: RE: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: new B5 Rules

Re: Ogre Minis

From: Nothing's the same anymore <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:08:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogre Minis

>> Gotta thin out the herd! The following are still in blisters
>> and complete except where noted.
>>
>> Qty	Description					Price
>> 3	93-005 Combine Missile Tanks			$4.50ea
>> 2	93-003 Combine GEV				$4.50ea
>> 2	93-007 Combine Howitzer 			$4.50ea
>> 2	93-006 Combine Light Tanks			$4.50ea
>> 1	93-004 Combine Heavy Tanks			$4.50
>> 1	93-001 N.A. Combine Ogre Mk V			$12.95
>
>	ARRGGGGGHHHHH....These are the minis I want too.  I'm currently
>flat broke.  In the immortal words of the great poet, philosopher
>Butthead:  "This sucks."

Wouldn't worry about it, Mark. He had a number that I wanted, too
(notably, Ogre Mk anything, GEVs, Lgt/Hvy tanks) but was done sold
out of them right quick.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: RE: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: new B5 Rules