Prev: Re: Ogre Minis Next: Re: Mail Problems

Re: new B5 Rules

From: Nothing's the same anymore <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:12:35 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

>@:) Aren't the Vorlons and the Shadows at the same Tech lvl.  They
>@:) achieve the simular results, the means only appear different.
>
>@:) >TL 4 Vorlon
>@:) >TL 5 The Shadows
>

>  If anything I would think the Shadows were at a lower tech level.
>It took a bunch of them to kill Kosh.	Or maybe the Vorlons just work
>out more than the Shadows.

Yeah, but note that Kosh didn't kill one. He hurt 'em, but couldn't
kill any one of them. It's been given that the Vorlons and the Shadows
have been around approx the same length of time, and are essentially
balances of power to each other. Otherwise, one would think that one
of the two races would have wasted the other long ago. I'd say they're
the same tech.

Guess we'll find out this week just how balanced they are...

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Ogre Minis Next: Re: Mail Problems