Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust

Re: Firecons

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 15:32:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Firecons

At 10:20 AM 2/2/97 -0500, Brian Bell wrote:

>We have always played that multiple fire controls could target the same

>target (some weapons require a fire control all to themselves [pulse
>torpedos, needle beams]). Thus to target the same ship with both beam
>weapons and pulse torpedos would need a fire contorl (each) targeting
the
>same ship.
>

>Brian Bell

   If you're looking for justification,page 4 has an example involving
multiple weapons on one target. "[when announcing fire before rolling
for
fire effects] 'I am firing both A Batteries at the Heavy Cruiser in my
fore
arc'." I take that to mean that more than one firecon is allowed to
target
the same ship.
   Of course,I could be wrong,I'm very new to the game and the list. :)

-Scott
_______
Trapper 					 "Smoke me a kipper;
trapper@nwlink.com			    I'll be back for
breakfast!!"
						-Ace Rimmer,"Red Dwarf"
_______

Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust