Prev: Some new minis I saw yesterday Next: Re: Computer game

Re: B5\FT-New Narn Counters

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 07:08:31 -0500
Subject: Re: B5\FT-New Narn Counters

I just revised the Narn Counter sheet, updating the T'Loth Assault
Cruiser to be accurate and fixing the J'Quon CA as well as painting
new fighter counters. I also have a new sheet which has League ships,
(including Vree, Brakiri, and Drazi ships) Jump points,and
the EA Nova BB. Those who want copies, please E-mail me and I
will be happy to zing you out some!! These are not yet available on
the Web, so just ring!!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Some new minis I saw yesterday Next: Re: Computer game