Prev: Re: B5\FT-New Narn Counters Next: FT Battles

Re: Computer game

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:13:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Computer game

At 07:59 AM 1/15/97 +1000, you wrote:
>I personally think SG is a good buy, but I don't know what you will pay
>for it in the UK or the US - SSI/Mindscape games sell for about half of
>what you might pay for a new title over here - they are inexpensive and
>usually of a good standard, so that part is subjective.
> I have played three scenarios so far - and won all three pretty
easily,
>the AI seems a bit lame and the game has no way to increase difficulty
-
>I must say that it isn't going to keep me away from MOO 2 for long...
>
>Brendan

I'm in Michigan, USA.  Over here, it costs $45.00.  That was the price
in
the store!

As to the AI...I have enough of a challenge beating the AI in Panzer
General...

I do have one question....Can you play it over a lan?  My friend and I
want
to play it head to head.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: B5\FT-New Narn Counters Next: FT Battles