Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: Re: One thing I'd love to see...

Re: (North) American games...

From: Larry Jeselon <ljeselon@c...>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 00:28:47 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

At 11:44 PM 13/12/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Ah, that's the REALLY unbelievable part. I mean, the US under the
control of
>Canada? Give me a break. We Canadians wouldn't have them. (Grin, duck)

Wouldn't have them?  Wouldn't want them is more like it :) (Diving for
cover)
Well maybe New Mexico and Washington but the others, nah <Grin>

Larry Jeselon  (ljeselon@ccinet.ab.ca)
Edmonton Gamers Guild  (The E.G.G. Heads)
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA

"The Goblin's Lair, a gamestore that cares :)"

Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: Re: One thing I'd love to see...