Prev: Re: More GZG product Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 00:00:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

Allan Goodall wrote:

> I guess I'll have to keep working on my Cthulhu and gangster
> miniatures rules; the working title is, "Cthulhufellas."

	"What do you mean by that?  Are you sayin' that I am some kinda
gigantic, extra-demensional, `that-which-is-not-dead-can-eternal-lie',
soul sukin' monster conjured up for you general worship?"

	"Errrr...Yeah, That's what I'm sayin'."

	"THAT'S IT!"

Later,
Mark S.
Prime Miniter for the State of Confusion.

Prev: Re: More GZG product Next: Re: (North) American games...