Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: FT3

RE: FTIII

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 18:10:43 -0500
Subject: RE: FTIII

----------
From:	"Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
Sent:	Wednesday, December 11, 1996 9:21 PM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	Re: FTIII

Alexander Williams wrote:

> Mark A. Siefert wrote:
> > to make me unhappy?  You don't want to see me when I am unhappy.
The
> > math is simple:  Mark + Unhappiness = WORLDWIDE DEATH AND
> > DESTRUCTION!!!!  Please don't make me unhappy by changing FT.  The
life
> > you save might be your own.
>
> Ah, but I'll be unhappy if they don't go to FMA-style mechanics, and
> considering where /I/ work, where I talk to NASA, the Marine Corps and
> Coors every week or so, I could make your life difficult.  :)  Once or
> twice a month I even talk to a nuclear reactor sites.

	HA!!! That's nothing.  I work for THE UWM TIMES.  We've got
control of
everyone from the Bavarian Illuminati to Mannheim Steamroller.

> You /sure/ you don't think they need the FMA mechanics?  :)

	Quite sure.  Now graval down before me before I feed you to my
killer
brittney, Nanny.

Later,
Mark S.
Ruler of the Undersea City of Kansas

Here's my 2 cents
I don't send much, but I play Full Thrust.
A few of us tried the FMA variant that was out earlier.
And the group didn't like it. One coment was "This is not fun. Like
playing SFB. Complicates it with Bulls---."
So we stoped and went on with the rules as they are and we had a good
time and no more complaints. I was even told, "lets not do that FMA
stuff again."
Thats my 2 cents

Tim Klaus.

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: FT3