Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: RE: FTIII

Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:58:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

> You know, there's no reason that you can't use StarGrunt II for
fantasy
> battles as is; just scale the top-end weapon systems down from heavy
> sniper lasers and convert it to a heavy longbow.

does stargrunt handle all the varieties of hand to hand that could
happen
(calvary charge, pike vs. blade, etc...)? if it does, I'll buy my
version
this afternoon!

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: RE: FTIII