Prev: RE: FTIII Next: Linking SGII with Fullthrust

Re: FT3

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 18:21:40 -0500
Subject: Re: FT3

<<
 > I know I already put my two cents in on this issue but after reading
all
the
 > posts on the subject I thought of another idea. Have Jon write an FMA
space
 > ship combat system that is designed to be compatible with DSII and
SGII.

 Gah!

 The Full Thrust combat system is simple, and for the most part it works
 well. There are a few problems that need to be solved, but all in all
it's
 a great game!	Why change it if it isn't broken?

To make my point a little clearer I don't think FT is broken, sure it
could
use a little tweaking and I would like to see an expansion/fleet
book/campaign book, ect. There do seem to be quite a few players who
would
like a clean link between FT/DSII/SGII using the FMA rules. It was more
preserve FT as it is and make those players happy I posted my idea for
the
new system. I hope that clarifies my position.
Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: RE: FTIII Next: Linking SGII with Fullthrust