Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 22:27:45 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

At 11:37 PM 12/8/96 -0500, Chad wrote:

>I REALLY don't feel like being forced to buy a new rulebook so
>that I can learn a new system to replace the one that works great the
way
>it is.

So who's forcing you? Seriously--and no flame intended--why is there
this
feeling that once FT3 comes out everyone must ditch their old rules? No
one
is going to come to your house and require that you only play one
version of
FT.

It's not like there's been a tonne of published supporting material for
FT
anyway, just the main rules and the one supplement. Why must this be an
either/or thing? Why can't the players, this list, and GZG support both
systems? Would everyone chuck their FT2 stuff if FT3 was released with a
different name? Or released with a different name by a different
company?

Personally, I'd like to see Jon's next version of the game. I think
there
could be some great ideas, and maybe even a better game than the
original or
FT2. There are some "bugs" in the game that I'd like to see addressed. I
don't think the man who wrote FT2, DS2, or SG2 would convert Full Thrust
into "The Son of SFB."

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.