Prev: Photon Torpedoes Away! Next: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

RE: St*rsh*p Tr**p*rs... speedy trivia question.

From: rpaul@w... (Robin Paul)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:01:05 -0500
Subject: RE: St*rsh*p Tr**p*rs... speedy trivia question.

--
>David Brewer

Better yet:
_From_ each according to his ability,
_To_ each according to his need.

ObFT:  could someone post a few representative lengths of some assorted
CMD
models from a couple of the fleets.

(if they have the ability, and because I have the need...)

;-)

Cheers,
Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rkp@mail.nerc-oxford.ac.uk
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

Prev: Photon Torpedoes Away! Next: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams