Prev: RE: APC additions Next: RE: APC additions

APC additions

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 09:05:24 -0500
Subject: APC additions

Hello:
	Thanks to the suggestions of one of you of there FTGZG-L Land
(I'm sorry, but your name escapes me at the momment.), I have made some
additions to my Albative Particle Caster Rules:

	APC RULES ADDITIONS:
	====================

	The particle cloud projected by an APC also is capable of
effecting fighters, missiles, and railgun rounds:

	Fighters:  Fighters sqaudrons within 3 inches of the side of a
ship with an activated APC must take 1 take 1d6 worth of losses.
Fighter
attacks are affected by APC the same way they are affected by screens.

	Missiles:  Missiles that try to attack the side of a ship an
activaited APC must roll 1d6 and on a roll of 4,5 or 6 the missile is
detroyed.

	Railguns:  A rail run attack on the side of a ship with an
activated APC most roll a 1d6 for each railgun fired and on a roll of 5
or 6 the attack is canceled.

	I still need to consider a couple of other things:
	1.  Should this system effect submuntion packs and scatter-guns?
	2.  Should I limit the number of times you can use a APC?  (i.e.

can a APC run out of APs?)

	Any questions or comments?
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: RE: APC additions Next: RE: APC additions