Prev: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas Next: APC additions

RE: APC additions

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 08:09:32 -0500
Subject: RE: APC additions

Date sent:  31-OCT-1996 14:07:21

>Hello:
>	Thanks to the suggestions of one of you of there FTGZG-L Land
>(I'm sorry, but your name escapes me at the momment.), I have made some

>additions to my Albative Particle Caster Rules:

>	APC RULES ADDITIONS:
>	====================

>	The particle cloud projected by an APC also is capable of
>effecting fighters, missiles, and railgun rounds:

If your sand casters are going to effect fighters, beams, missiles AND
railguns, would it not make sense to use your sandcaster rules to also
represent point defence systems in other backgrounds such as B5 and
SAAB?

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas Next: APC additions