Prev: APC additions Next: Re: Tangential maillings

RE: APC additions

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 10:21:54 -0500
Subject: RE: APC additions

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Adam Delafield wrote:

> If your sand casters are going to effect fighters, beams, missiles AND
> railguns, would it not make sense to use your sandcaster rules to also
> represent point defence systems in other backgrounds such as B5 and
> SAAB?

	That's a thought....I'll have consider that.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: APC additions Next: Re: Tangential maillings