Prev: Small ship survivability Next: Re: rules lawyer question

Re: rules lawyer question

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 15:51:26 -0400
Subject: Re: rules lawyer question

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:

>   Cloaking devices mass "1 per 10 mass of ship".  Does anyone here
> think that should mean they mass 0 for ships of mass 9 or less?

Sorry, when it comes to ANYTHING in Full Thrust, you round fractions up,
even to the point where 1.1 = 2!

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Small ship survivability Next: Re: rules lawyer question