Prev: Re: rules lawyer question Next: Re: rules lawyer question

Re: rules lawyer question

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 16:58:53 -0400
Subject: Re: rules lawyer question

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:

>   Cloaking devices mass "1 per 10 mass of ship".  Does anyone here
> think that should mean they mass 0 for ships of mass 9 or less?

hell no! no matter how small the ship, the cloaking device still has
some
material components that must be stored!

> didn't think so.  I didn't bother arguing the point with my
> campaignmates - I just silently deleted a PDAF and amended the cost
> appropriately, but I think the idea of a mass 2 cloaked scout with a C
> battery and a PDAF is really neat.

of course you do... you'd be the one using them!

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: rules lawyer question Next: Re: rules lawyer question