Prev: Re: more thrust Next: Re: B5 ships

Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

From: "I've just broken two of your ribs. *K-RUNCH!* Sorry. Make that three." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:11:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

>Although this book is obviously about "wet" navies, I found it gave me
>great base from which to speculate about space naval tactics. I'm not
saying
>the book will help you win your next FT game -- the last 2 games I won
were
>both against first-time players, so who am I to talk! -- but I found it
well

So, Scott....what say next time I'm out your way we get together for a
few
RL games of FT??  ;-) ;-) ;-)

Indy
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: more thrust Next: Re: B5 ships