Prev: Re: more thrust Next: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

Re: more thrust

From: "I've just broken two of your ribs. *K-RUNCH!* Sorry. Make that three." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:04:38 -0400
Subject: Re: more thrust

>well... I got full thrust, read it, loved it... (BTW, for all you who
>wanted to know about my dirtside ork stuff... I'll have something sent
out
>to all the folks who asked by early next week). my only question now
is:
>what's in more thrust?

More weapons systems (eg, missiles, a down-graded novagun-like item,
ability to use C-batts in anti-fighter mode, etc), advanced fighter
stuff, a couple of new races to play with, among other things.	:-)

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: Re: more thrust Next: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"