Prev: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics" Next: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

Re: B5 ships

From: CNCALD@c...
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:23:03 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 ships

     I give - since I don't have the rulebook handy what is the UNSC? Is
     there a whole line of UNSC ships available in the UK that are not
     available in USA?	You didn't mean NAC (New Anglian Confed) did
you?

     Nick Caldwell
     cncald@aol.com

_________________________________
Subject: B5 ships
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 10/10/96 9:32 AM

>>> What do you use for figs?
>>
>>  Re:  Playing Full Thrust in Babylon 5 universe:

I've just been checking the Geo-Hex web page and I'm astonished to see
that
you lot over the pond are deprived of the UNSC Star Tiger Fighters.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Prev: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics" Next: Re: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"