Prev: Re: Storing FT minis Next: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3?

Re: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 19:29:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

Excerpts from FT: 2-Oct-96 Re: Grenadier's "Space Squa.. by Mike
Miserendino@cris.co
> Is this a new line?  I haven't these yet.

It's more like an ancient linbe, I think.  The blisters were marked at
$3.50 retail, but each contained two calargeships (cruisers, tankers, a
few others), or eight fighters (various types), or one huge ship
(battleship, command center).  The blisters were sub-titled
"Stellardate: 2998".  The premise is a war between the Earth federation
and the Alien planets... deep, huh? ^_-  (I'm kinda curious if I have
any Alien ships; I don't *think* I do, but I really don't know....)

I've still got a semi-intact blister cover; I'll try scanning it in when
I visit CMU again in a couple weeks, and post the pic on my web site if
no one comes up with anything between now & then.

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Storing FT minis Next: Re: Wraithships, was RE: FT3?