Prev: RE: FT3, details of needed changes Next: Re: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"

Re: Storing FT minis

From: Brian <103311.1205@C...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:55:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Storing FT minis

"What do you people out there use to store/transport your Full Thrust
miniatures?  I've been using the Chessex Figure storage cases, but ..."

I use a cheap ($8US) rifle/shotgun case. I lay the minis on thier side.
Works
great and beats the heck out of $25 for a dedicated case that dosen't
fit the
ship anyway (although it is rather large). I did have to cut the foam
for some
of the Kra'Vak ships to protect the guns.

Prev: RE: FT3, details of needed changes Next: Re: Grenadier's "Space Squadrons"