Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Bugs in SG2

Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

From: "John Phelps" <jphelps@a...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:11:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

>Any more ideas from anyone (lets see your Greenskins, John!) are also
>welcome. As you know, I feed all this stuff back to Jon who then hacks
all

>the ideas around and comes up with his own stuff for publication. You
will

>rarely see your idea verbatim in any GZG publication - Jon is scared
stiff

>of the legal implications! Don't let this stop you however. The more
ideas

>you throw into Jon's "melting pot" the better.

I understand how copyright works, but I would cheerfully settle for
mention
in the credits for anything Jon uses, but a complimentary copy of the
game
would be great too! : )

Seriously, I understood from the beginning that ideas put up on this
list
were subject to be used by GZG, so I don't have a problem with that.  I
intended for Jon to make use to of the ideas I have posted.

I have a followup on the Bugs (folks asked for the rest of the stats),
and
I'll also post the Greenskins shortly.

John

John Phelps  ****   mailto: pbguru@cris.com or jphelps@austin.apple.com
OIC, Gundi's Gang -- Anything expressed above is strictly my opinion --
Murphy's Law of Combat, #66:
	    The enemy is never watching until you make a mistake.

Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Bugs in SG2