Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)

Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 14:58:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, Rukesh Korde wrote:

> Under American copyright laws, if a person writes something, she has
the
> copyright; i.e., there's no implied waiver of copyright (at least not
by
> subscribing to an email list).  Tuffley is correct to be worried about
the
> legal implications.

Not really -- can you inagine trying to PROVE that you wrote an e-mail
message?

Electronic mail is so incredibly easy to fake that there's no guarantee
you wrote ANYTHING, unless you keep a separate copy on your local
hard disk.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad)