Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: B5 BREWs update. (SPOILER warning)

RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 (spoiler alert

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:00:29 -0400
Subject: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 (spoiler alert

Just in case..There is a spoiler for Walkabout in this message and its

reply..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I think it would be a good idea to make them a system like firecon etc

and limit a telepath to effecting one shadowship. Possible a
confontation
role each turn on 1d6. If the shadow ship wins it proceeds as normal
else
it can't fire or move.
By making a telepath a "system" they can be lost due to threshold hits.