Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 (spoiler alert

Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 07:48:47 -0400
Subject: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Samuel Penn writes:
@:) In message <199608201924.PAA10801@cliff.cris.com> Mike Miserendino
wrote:
@:)
@:) My favourite name is "The Really Fast Drive Despite What The Nice
@:) Mr Einstein Said". Hmm... Anyone built Full Thrust ships out of
@:) Lego?  Anyway...
    ^^^^

  I have not but it certainly has occurred to me.  My only problem is
that for complicated ships with a lot of systems, lego models would
tend towards the large.  One could imagine the ever popular Galaxy
Explorer, for example, being a large capital ship, but it's a good 8
inches long.  I don't think I can find room to manouver something that
large.	If a large arena (basketball court sized, perhaps) were
available and I could do movement in feet, I think lego would work out
quite well.

  Oh, by the way, Lego is one of the biggest Internet Legal Wusses
around so you probably shouldn't buy their stuff anyway (but it is
tres cool).  I will probably be sued by them for not using TM in this
message.

-joachim

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 (spoiler alert