Prev: Re: Circle of Death Next: Re: I survived GenCon!

Re: CMD Future Wars products

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 00:56:00 -0400
Subject: Re: CMD Future Wars products

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996 16:33:15 BST timj@uk.gdscorp.com writes:

>Do you really think that net type camouflage will work in the 21st
>century? Its pretty useless now with thermal imaging cameras, but of
course this
>net camouflage is made of a special heat absorbing polymer...

You are of course assuming that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING has thermal
imagery. In the US infantry, the basic grunt still sees by the old
eyeball. Paint camoflage and Cammo netting are still VERY much an
effective resource. And like my sarge told me ... no matter what the
techno advances may be, when all is said and done, warfare has ALWAYS
been up to the basic infantryman.

PAul

Prev: Re: Circle of Death Next: Re: I survived GenCon!