Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gen Con '97

Re: I survived GenCon!

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 01:12:50 -0400
Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!

Mike,

I just talked to Steve Smith of Pentacon games organizers ... My Star
Warriors game has been moved to 6th session (last one on saturday
night), and we are still on for friday night's Macro thrust with the
Circle of Death scenerio. There MAY be a conflict in games with Friday
night for the stage, but we're working on it. ALSO, Steve told me you
haven't turned in your game master registration forms yet! You need to
get on that as your deadline is like two weeks from now. He explained to
me why you didn't get your own packet, and I will talk to you about that
later.

Paul

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gen Con '97