Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW

RE: cloaking device rules

From: Steven Guffey <magetower@r...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:28:14 -0400
Subject: RE: cloaking device rules

----------
From:  I knew it! I'm going home in a bag! It's always the Corporal
thatgets blown up first.[SMTP:KOCHTE@stsci.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 14, 1996 5:37 AM
To:  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

>>Back from the woods, time to learn how to use a fork again...:
>>> the Klink Gunnery Officer was surprised himself by
>>> the suddenly close Freddie ship and faltered at the controls; I
trust that >he
>>> had been executed and banished as appropriate to one of his fallen
>rank).
>>
>>	Once, during a Star Fleet Battles game, a Klingon player
>>marked off crew hits whenever he rolled spectacularly bad. He did more
>>damage to himself that way than anyone managed to do to him.
>
>Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
>
>I'll have to remember that next time I play SFB...  ;-)
>
>Mk

During our past campaign in a great tactical move I found myself in the
rear arc of a capital ship at close range with two pulse torps itching
to eat metal.  After rolling snake eyes the captain of the ship ended up
shooting the weapons officer.  Made for lots of laughs.

S Guffey, Flt Adm
Molari Oligarchy

Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW