Prev: RE: cloaking device rules Next: SG Genre (repost)

Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW

From: Sevrenn@a...
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:39:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW

<< I think the company that creates the Silent Death minis also has a
boxed
set called 'Space Rangers' that includes 50 plastic Marines in power
armor. A
discount store I know sells them for under $25 which is not a bad deal
considering how many minis you get. (These seem to be the oversized-25mm
found in 40K and Warzone; the box says 31mm). >>

Those guys are made by Grenadier, and are the faux 25mm of 40k. They are
the
best 40k-oid alternative minis around, IMHO. Too bad Grenadier's having
troubles.

Gene

Prev: RE: cloaking device rules Next: SG Genre (repost)