Prev: RE: SGII digression Next: RE: cloaking device rules

Re: Gone to GenCon

From: "I knew it! I'm going home in a bag! It's always the Corporal that gets blown up first." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:26:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Gone to GenCon

>> >Unfortunately, I missed seeing ANYONE from the mailing list!
>>
>> Maybe next year we'll be more organized.
>>
>> Allan
>
>Well, we could always organize a FTGZG-L trip to GenCon for next year.
(8-)
>(Yeah, right, I think my SO would clobber me.)  (8-)

Doesn't anyone go to Origins?!? Not that I've been to either, but I was
toying with going to Origins next year...

...and running some FT games...  :-}

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: RE: SGII digression Next: RE: cloaking device rules