Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Torpedoes

WWW Image Archive...

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 15:06:14 -0400
Subject: WWW Image Archive...

Doh!  I made a mistake about the amount of space I have available.

I thought I could fool our quota daemon by using the space on my
personal machine in the office.  We maintain our WWW pages by building
them in a directory off our home directories, and then a daemon
uploads them to the Web Server.  Apparently, the daemon doesn't follow
symbolic links.

So, Michael, it's all yours.

J.
--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: Re: Torpedoes