Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Ablative Shields

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 22:13:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Ablative Shields

Jay wrote:

> What do you think of this:
>  inferior ablat shielding recharging = 1d6 divide by 3 (round down)
with a
1
>  minimum
>  standard ablat shielding recharging = 1d6 divide by 2 (round down)
with a
1
>  minimum
>  superior ablat shielding recharging = 1d6

Interesting idea; allowing shields to recharge only on turns when they
don't
get hit makes things interesting. Only thing I might say is I'd be
pretty
leary of allowing superior shields to recharge that fast; they're pretty
powerful as it is.

Scott Field

Somedays the dragon wins....

Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...