Prev: RE: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Re: Ablative Shields

Re: Where can I find LotGH?

From: mkwan@u... (Michael Kwan)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 20:38:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Where can I find LotGH?

On Aug 08, 1996 01:31:19, 'NeghVar@aol.com' wrote:

>Also, I ran a LotGH "FT" game at GenCon 2 years ago, if you are
interested, I
>will be at GenCon on Saturday as well, and we could arrange to meet if
you

>would like to see/copy some of the rules/ship data.

Actually, Arthur, would you mind posting some of the rules/ship data to
either
the mailing list or rec.games.miniatures.misc?	I'd like to see what you
came up
with.  Unfortunately, a lot of us won't be at GenCon this weekend.
Still,
I'd be
interested in your LotGH FT game/scenario.

But, where did you come up with the thousands of minitatures to reenact
the

battle for fortress planet Iserlohn? <g>
--

Michael Kwan
mkwan@usa.pipeline.com
mkwan@pipeline.com

Prev: RE: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models) Next: Re: Ablative Shields