Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)

Re: Torpedoes

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 13:25:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Torpedoes

On Thu, 08 Aug 1996 09:54:51 +1000 (EST) Kelvin
<kx.henderson@qut.edu.au>
writes:

>Can you use ONE FireCon to fire multiple Torpedoes at the same target,
>or must you use a FireCon for each Torpedo tube used regardless of
which
>target it fires at?

My feeling is that since they are VERY specific about the pulse torpedo
launcher, I ahve always played that each tube requires a firecon.

Paul

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)