Prev: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish) Next: Re: Torpedoes

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 13:22:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Wed, 7 Aug 1996 23:22:58 +0200 (MET DST) Oerjan Ohlson
<f92-ooh@nada.kth.se> writes:

>However, the fact that you have to determine all those jinks, loops,
>rolls etc for your ships before you can move... sort of put me off.
>For me, fighter combat shouldn't be about planning beforehand - that's
for
>the big units! (Well, it was a few years since I played Star Fighters.
>It probably shows, but the above is my impression of it.)

But in a fiughter combat game, they ARE teh big units. It's no different
than writing orders in FT, or in any other miniatures game. It's
determining what you're doing for the turn.

Paul

Prev: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish) Next: Re: Torpedoes