Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: HELP!

Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 13:32:02 -0400
Subject: Re: The Full Thrust Image Archive - A Proposal (longish)

Michael Carter Llaneza wrote:
> > Action Items
> > ============
> > We need to decide on a site and if this proposal is OK with all
those
> > involved respond please to the list or my email I will summarize,
later.

> > Thanks for the response so far...
> >
> > Tim Jones
> > timj@uk.gdscorp.com
>
> My website is on a commercial provider, best.com. It's a commercial
> account, so I have plenty of space and best.com has a fairly fast
> upstream connection to th rest of the world. I think its fast enough
> for an image rich page. Another note. This web account isn't going
> anywhere, its permanent.
>
> Any other thoughts ?

My website is also commercial, except that it's an internal account.
Hence, effective unlimited space, and I'll be sitting behind a
T3 in about two months.

The ONLY problem is that my co-op term is finishing in a couple of
weeks.
They're usually nice about letting me keep my account information
together, as well as my access, so it shouldn't be a problem...

Hmmm.  I do have to check on one thing though.

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: Torpedoes Next: HELP!