Prev: DS2 Fighter combat Next: RE: Torpedoes

Re: Where can I find LotGH?

From: NeghVar@a...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 01:31:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Where can I find LotGH?

<<	As some of you know I have recently watched the very bad "Space
 Battleship Yamato."  Needless to say I was not impressed.  However,
many
 of you (as well as the More Thrust book) suggested the "Legends of the
 Galactic Heros" series.  I would like to know how I could get a hold of
 a copy (or copies)?  I will be at Gen Con this Saturday, do they
usually
 carry Anime? >>

There are several Subtitled and Un-Subtitled copies floating around. I
think
that your best bet is to get the Un-Subtitled copies as they seem to be
of a
higher quality. Then grab a synopsis from somewhere on the web. I will
be
getting a subtitled version soon, but I am told that the quality sucks.?
Also, I ran a LotGH "FT" game at GenCon 2 years ago, if you are
interested, I
will be at GenCon on Saturday as well, and we could arrange to meet if
you
would like to see/copy some of the rules/ship data.

Graciously yours,
Arthur T. Braune
NeghVar@aol.com

Prev: DS2 Fighter combat Next: RE: Torpedoes